BADRAP Reps are happy to assist journalists with stories and interviews. Email contact is preferred: Media Inquiry
Thank you for your interest.
Above: William Brangham and his crew from PBS Show 'Need to Know' on location at the Rescue Barn for the filming of this special on the Vick dogs. Right: A BADRAP dog and John M. Glionna for the LA Times.
- Time Magazine nods to the Vick dogs
- BR's Program Response to Covid-19
- Bay Woof What we learned from the pandemic
- BR in Animal Culture Magazine
- 12 Years Later. 'Vick Dogs Continue Their Remarkable Success.' from the AKC Family Dog Magazine
- The Bark Magazine for Camp Fire evacuees
- Bay Woof for BR's Keep'em Home Program
- Dodo covers BADRAP's Keep'Em Home Project
- BarkPost, Metro UK and Dodo with a favorite rescue story
- San Mateo Daily News: BADRAP earns a Training Award
- In the Los Angeles Times
- Favorite news coverage of BADRAP's work with the Vick dogs
- Sports Illustrated BADRAP Reps Nominated Sportsmen of the Year.
- Coastal Canine Magazine. A lovely piece detailing BADRAP's 'Rescue Barn' ARTICLE. Full photo spreads detailing the barn's features: FLIPBOOK
- ABC Nat'l news: Great coverage of a milestone for the Vick dogs: Five Year Reunion
- Press Release: 'Vick dogs' greet public, help release photo book.